Innovative Concentrate Fluid, firming Anti Ageing System Body that counteracts the multiple adverse effects caused by biological aging processes, tissue relaxation, free radicals and atmospheric pollutants. Thanks to the exclusive formulation the products works deep inside to support the repair function of the skin and counter ageing symptoms, contributing to renewed firmness, silkiness and radiance in the body skin.
How to use
Lay morning and evening a fair quantity of Anti Ageing Body Intensive Cream on the body and massage gently until completely absorbed.
- Colostrum: is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands. Is rich in antibodies and regenerative factors.
- Glycosaminoglycans Hydrolized: stimulate a new generation of hyaluronic acid into the derma. Hyaluronic acid is the most important substance inside derma that lead to have a turgid skin.
- Water and Lentinus Edodes Extract: vegetal product rich in oligosaccharides. Protects the extracellular matrix of the skin.
- Matrikine: cellular messenger lead to repair the damage cell structures.
- Cyperus Esculentus: polysaccharide from tiger nut, makes the structure of the dermis more strong and elastic.
- Sunflower Oil: smoothing and moisturizing oil for soft skin. It is an oil having high affinity for human skin.
- Ceramides: improve the natural lipid bilayer of the skin and give more protection improving the structure compactness.
- Karité Butter: nourishing, anti-wrinkle and relaxing properties, it also improves the absorption of others ingredients present in the formulationNatural Emulsify: Olivoil Wheat derivate emulsify that respects the skin.
- Sweet Almonds Oil: smoothing and emollient oil for the damaged, dry and thin skin.
- Acai Oil : Palm berries from the Brasil rainforest. Rich in anthocyanins, essential fatty acids, and phytosterols. Strong antioxidant power, antiradical, regenerating nutrient. It has anthocyanins in quantities three times higher than Resveratrol
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: is rich in fatty acids. In particular, is rich in omega 3 and omega 6, the most important fatty acids for the skin.
- Argan Oil: pure oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids but fortunately also contains large amounts of vitamin E. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that quenches free radicals and neutralizes destructive oxidation.
- Luppolo estratto oleoso: increase blood circulation.
- Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant