Riepitel Active Fluid is an innovative solution for skin scar treatment and reduction of keloids. Product rich in actives, helps to reduce scars stimulates orderly repair & quick replacement of damaged skin cells. Prevents keloid scar.
How to use
Cleanse face carefully with Mascia Brunelli’s Professional Products. Apply Riepitel Active
Fluid only on the scar. Apply every morning and every evening. For external use only.
- Sweet Almonds Oil: smoothing and emollient oil for the damage and dry skin.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: is rich in fatty acid. In particular, is rich in omega 3 and omega 6, the most important fatty acid for the skin.
- Phaseolus Lunatus + Rutin + Peptides: a molecular mix of substances that fight against degeneration tissues. Inside phaseolus lunatus there is an enzyme able to do collagenolysis. Rutin is a strong antioxidant to prevent degradation of derm matrix. Peptides activate the genes involved in new matrix synthesis and promote the repair of damaged matrix.
- Glycosaminoglycans Hydrolized: help the formation of hyaluronic acid in deepness, is also very useful as carrier of active ingredients in deepness.
- Fruit Alpha Hydroxy Acids: is a concentrate blend of five botanical extracts: bilbery, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. These alpha Hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin byincrease the rate of cell renewal.
- Colostrum: is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands. Is rich in antibodies and regenerative factors.
- Natural Emulsify: Olivoil and wheat derivate emulsify in respect with the molecular skin.
- Vitamina A
- Mimosa Tenuiflora: In the Maya Time, this plant was known as “Skin Tree”, for properties against burns and inflammations. Is used for renewal of damage skin.
- Rise Bran Oil: is rich in E vitamin (antioxidant) and gamma oryzanol (sun protection).
- Ceramides: maintain moisture and integrity of the cutaneous barrier; contribute to the keratinocytes regular renewal the decrease of which is a principal cause of ageing
- Matrikine: constitutes a revolutionary ingredient to treating wrinkles and remarkable alternative to retinol and vitamin C. Stimulates the skin fibroblasts in order to reconstitute the extracellular matrix: it leads to the synthesis of collagen I and IV, fibronectine glycosaminoglycans. This physiological activity, demonstrated in vitro is confirmed by ex vivo and overall in vivo tests.