Out of stock
An innovative modern concept for detox oily and acne-prone skins based on certified high efficacy plant active ingredients, specifically developed to treat acne-prone skins deep-down.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
An innovative modern concept for detox oily and acne-prone skins based on certified high efficacy plant active ingredients, specifically developed to treat acne-prone skins deep-down. The first treatment system with blend of natural extracts from South America, Australia, Asia, Africa and Europe with specific purifying and serum rebalancing action. Anti inflammatory action is very important after deep cleansing treatment for impure skin, it helps to reduce the pores and to rebalance the pH of the skin Fluid active ingredients: the interactive effect of Blue Lotus, Tarchonantus Camphoratus, Tea Tree Oil, Mimosa and Oubaku combines with the other active ingredients of plant origin to cleanse and refresh the skin, thanks to its soothing, purifying, aromatic and cell regeneration properties.
How to use
Clean face carefully with PURIFYING ACTION CLEASING . Apply Purifying System Professional Mask over face and décolleté, caring of adhering to all sections with repeated and gentle pressures. Leave on for 15 minutes. Do not rinse or put on other emulsions after the mask. It is allowed to use make up after its application (10 minutes later).
- Nymphaea Cerulea: anti oxidant, anti inflammatory and moisturized extract indicated for sensitive and damaged skin.
- Tarchonanthus Camphoratus Oil: plant originally from Africa with anti inflammatory and antibiotic properties. Powerful lenitive skin action. Exclusive ingredient discovered by our R&D department
- Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia): tea tree oil is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. Tea tree oil is purported to have antiseptic properties and has been used traditionally to prevent and treat infections. Antimicrobial properties.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora: very active in cellular regeneration. Helps skins in reducing acneic lesions.
- Oubacu (Phellodendron Amurence): plant originally from Japan, used externally as an anti inflammatory agent to treat inflammations of the skin.