Innovative Mask in cellulose with double lifting effect. Immediate result is given by natural polysaccharide coming from Wheat Protein Rye that works over the first horny layer. The lasting result comes from Natural endermic Peptides. The mask is made by 2 components:
Pod for reconstitution: keeps the active ingredient of the skin to allow optimum penetration (20 minutes) Fluid active ingredients: the gradual release of the active ingredients present in the liquid is performed by the cellulose mask, for a more complete and physiological action (without emulsifying agents)
How to use
Clean face carefully with Cleasing Milk with Ceramides. Apply Anti Ageing System Professional Mask over face and décolleté, caring of adhering to all sections with repeated and gentle pressures. Leave on for 15 minutes. Do not rinse or put on other emulsions after the mask, to allow the lifting effect. It is allowed to use make up after its application (10 minutes later).
- Plant Polysaccharides: plant polysaccharides extracted from rye work on the superficial first horny layer. It gives an immediate lifting effect.
- Oligopeptides: biotechnological active ingredient transcutaneous plant peptides go beyond the first layer of the skin and work to repair deep tissue by stimulating native collagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis. Are messanger peptides specifically involved in repairing damage to the cutaneous matrix. Attracting fibrobalsts and monocytes onto the site of matrix repair.
- Giant Kelp Algae: is a specie of marine alga found along the Pacific coast of North America, is something referred to a sequoia of the sea. Is one of the most nutrient-rich life forms that we know, contains as many as 70 important minerals and vitamins, including calcium, iodine, potassium, magnesium and iron.
- Amino acids/protein: the building blocks of cells carbohydrates: provides the skin with the ability to heal itself.
- Chlorophyll: essential to help us detox
- Essential Fatty Acids: Great to improve skin’s elasticity and suppleness
- Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant.
- Ceramides: maintain moisture and integrity of the cutaneous barrier; contribute to the keratinocytes regular renewal the decrease of which is a principal cause of ageing
- Matrikine: constitutes a revolutionary ingredient to treating wrinkles and remarkable alternative to retinol and vitamin C. Stimulates the skin fibroblasts in order to reconstitute the extracellular matrix: it leads to the synthesis of collagen I and IV, fibronectine glycosaminoglycans. This physiological activity, demonstrated in vitro is confirmed by ex vivo and overall in vivo tests.